Friday, January 28, 2011

This Is Me

New Beginings

Our first assignment "This is me", describes who we are, our likes/dislikes and so on. I enjoyed compiling this exercise. It allowed me to reflect on the past year. I now have visual clarity as to how I've grown and changed as an individual. I appreciate the new people/friends that i've met and all the new interests that I've acquired. First year was hard but I finished the year on a high note(academically), therefore, I am victorious.This year however, not so much. Iam still unemployed, although I have been to a few interviews. I just have to be patient, all good things take time. God puts these challenges in our way knowing that we can overcome them and be humbled by it. This applies to blogging as well, which is difficult and new for me. I will try and try again and be successful (courtesy of all the helpers out there).

Here's a preview of what I'm about.
Welcome to Me!
http://www.slideshare.net/TanyaMoodaley/this-is-me-6732134

No comments:

Post a Comment