Friday, February 11, 2011

week two

Hi y'all

Two weeks in and Im already tired but lucky me Boss was out of town today so I got to work at home-is that awsumness or what?  Working on 4 projects simultaneously-geez!!going from one thing to the next is uncool coz it never gets done. But I'm really excited about one particular project. I've been to a relatives church last year and notice that people came to the church to give thanks but some how neglected to maintain the "house of the Lord". I took it upon myself that one day I'd like to give this church a face-lift and restore it to its former glory and low and behold I started working on it yesterday-now thats what I call a blessing. I guess I was out of a job for a while for a reason -this was waiting for me. So I encourage all of you out there, dream big, dream small but what ever you do, keep dreaming!-it can only happen if you believe it.

Peace Brothers (& sisters)

1 comment:

  1. wow Tanya that is awesome knew that you would get a job.Its amazing how God works:) he definately gives you what you need.All the best for your year ahead.mwah tk

    ReplyDelete