Friday, September 2, 2011

August Rush

Hello,

The past two weeks were pretty cool. Did loads
of designing and presentation drawings.
Although most of them were minor exstentions and
out-buildings, they were still fun to do. One
would think its pretty easy stuff(and it is) but
some drawings do take a while. There's a lot of
work and thought that needs to be done, what
will work and what won't, weighing your options,
the best possible solutions, affordability but
not losing sight on quality. Its the best part-
trying to create a space that is
comfortable and efficient. So the design process
is worth it-that is our job description after all.

Mr Bossman apologised for all the amendments I had
to do - he knows it sucks(I couldn't keep track of
all the projects), but I told him I loved it and
didn't mind the exploration process. He says its
better if it was your own house you were designing
and I agree. But I reckon why not share your gift
of design and allow the next person to live their
best life in the best environment?

Happy designing.

Oh, and Go Bokke!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment