Thursday, December 22, 2011

THE END

The last week of work was very strange. We still had incompleted projects and new work was still coming in. I thought I was going to have to work over time for about a week. Mr Bossman took us out for a magnificent three course breakfast. I stuffed myself to make up for the year. Mr Bossman plans on letting me in on his future endervours and I am entirely grateful for the experience, the lessons and the harsh criticism at times. (Without correction- we can't improve ourselves.) Although my pockets were half empty, the amout of exposure I received was overflowing. There are still tons more that I need to learn, discovered and experience but its all in good time.

I must admit that juggling work and studies was somewhat challenging for me this year. It was't particularly difficult, just a lot of learning in unfirmiliar territory-in terms of facebook and blogging and 'office management'. Academically I was very slack, I felt like I was in a permanent holiday mode. I did okay, considering I passed. But I'll definately put my back in to it next year, with more time and efford. I kinda gave myself some leaway this year due to the hectic year we had in 2010, pretty silly idea. I consciously put myself in a relaxed state this year and that's exactly the outcome I got. So I reckon the mind is a pretty powerful thing. So its full steam ahead for 2012 and lots of excitment.

This year was a great learning experience and I look forward to the next.

May the blogging continue - Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment